New division starting, "Vintage Division" Monday night Over 40 Women and Over 50 Men COED 6V6. Players sign up, come out on Monday nights at 7 and play with different people each week!
Contact Kathleen at 575-639-1391 to get registered! It's going to be a fun division for older players who still have a passion for "the beautiful game"!!! COME PLAY!
OFFICE HOURS THIS WEEK!
Monday 5:00 - 6:00
Friday 5:00 - 6:00
Remember, you must bring a printed, official roster to each game!
DO YOU WANT TO PAY ON-LINE?
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW STEP-BY-STEP.
Instructions for adjusting the payment amount follow:
- Click on Teams Tab
- Select Teams from the drop down choices
- Click on Your Team Name
- Click on the TEAM LOG IN (upper right-hand corner)
- Type in your team rep's email address
- Type in PIN #
- Go to your team page
- Click on PAYMENTS tab above the roster.
- Click on the ADJUST FEE column next to the player's name.
- Change the amount to $60 for new players or $25 for dual players or keep it at $35 for returning players.
- Click SAVE at bottom of the screen (you may need to scroll to see it).
- Fee WILL NOT change until you go to the payment page so check the PAYMENT AMOUNT in the top right-hand corner for the correct amount.
- Click on CREDIT and make an on-line payment.
Registration fees and office hours
Cost for the SPRING will be $60 for new players, $35 for returning players, and dual registration is $25 for the second team.
We ask that only Team Reps visit the office to register their players, and that the Team Reps come prepared with player cards printed and signed prior to arriving at the office.
Please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mvslsoccer or our website: http://mesillavalleysoccer.org/ for updates and information. The calendar on our website is kept up to date with important dates and events.
We are looking forward to a fun and exciting season! See you at the fields.
1485 N Main St, Las Cruces, NM 88001
REMEMBER SPORTSMANSHIP IN ALL SITUATIONS!
WE HAVE WONDERFUL PLAYERS IN THE MESILLA VALLEY SOCCER LEAGUE!
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!
How to print out a OFFICIAL ROSTER for games
There seems to be some confusion about having a printed roster vs a printed "OFFICIAL" roster. Using just a print of your teams pages roster will not work. Your team rep MUST use the "Print Additional Team Roster" or "Print Official Team Roster" from their account.
Remember - NO CARD NO PLAY NO MATTER WHAT