useful information to start the season off right.
Here are some handy pointers and useful information to help you start the new season off right!
1. Be sure to check back to this website for more infor and updates, but we believe the first games should be on or around August 17th.
2. Registration begins July 15th. There has not been a cut-off date set for getting on the schedule. Once it has been determined, there will be a notice on this website and possibly on facebook.
3. REGISTRATION THIS SEASON WILL BE DONE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. You will need to call/text Kathleen Guitar at 575-639-1391 to set up an appointment. At that time you can get your player cards stamped and laminated. BE SURE TO HAVE THEM ALREADY PRINTED AND SIGNED. This will lessen the amount of time needed to register your team. Remember, even though Kathleen is only seeing approx. 40 team reps, she is processing over 600 players.
4. The fall fees are:
$60 per player for the first team.
$25 per player for each additional team
5. If you have questions about registration, you can contact Kathleen at 242-639-1391.
6. The address for the MVSL office is:
1485 N. Main St, Suite C
This office is shared with the Youth Soccer League and is accross the street from Pizza Hut. This is where you can have your player cards laminated and stamped, and you can make payments by check/cash.
LET'S HAVE A GREAT FALL SEASON!